The Media Professionals Career Connections Road Tour is a program facilitated by the Colorado Office of Film, Television & Media along with Colorado’s top industry leaders in film, television, and digital media. These individuals tour colleges and film programs throughout Colorado to discuss the film industry with aspiring media students, which allows them to connect with current industry professionals about their career paths and network with people from a variety of specialties. The tour was created in order to encourage students in film or theater programs to stay in Colorado, and how to make the most of their early careers. Each panelist discusses how they got started, and how they continue to grow their business and identity as filmmakers, writers, actors, and entrepreneurs. Each session is followed by an intimate Q&A and meet-and-greet session.
- We are in the process of organizing dates for Fall 2017!
Past tour information:
- March 1, 2017: University of Northern Colorado – (flyer)
- November 1, 2016: Colorado State University, Pueblo (flyer)
- April 28, 2016: Adams State University (panelists)
- April 27, 2016: Western State University (panelists)
- April 19, 2016: Colorado Mesa University (panelists)
- April 1, 2016: University of Colorado, Boulder (panelists)
- April 16, 2015: Adams State University (panelists)
To learn more about the upcoming Road Tour schedules, or to request a stop in your community, please email Taylor.Tschida@state.co.us